AdventurUS Travel is veteran-owned and operated and is dedicating to providing special incentives and/or discounts to military service members and veterans, police and fire personnel, medical service providers, teachers and seniors.
For all who have served their countries and communities…we honor your dedication and service. Thank you for all you have given to this great nation, past and present!
If you don't have a destination in mind but are itching to get out and travel, please contact our travel experts for a free travel consultation.
AdventurUS Travel, LLC is a travel agency headquartered in north metro Atlanta, dedicated to providing corporate and leisure clients with superior value and outstanding service. We offer comprehensive, yet competitively priced travel services for both corporate and leisure travel, including vacations and cruises, as well as group travel and special events.
In today’s tough economic times AdventurUS Travel is dedicated to providing affordable travel packages for those who want to maximize their travel budget. We pass the savings on to you by keeping our overhead/costs low and offering payments-over-time so that you too can “Live the Dream…One Destination at a Time.”
Be an AdventurUS Travel Agent!
SEEKING TRAVEL SALES AGENTS - WORK FROM HOME - TRAINING PROVIDED
Do you have a passion for sales and helping people organize and achieve their travel dreams? If so, we are looking for you.
We are a full-service travel agency located in Northeast Georgia looking to add independent contractors who are interested in becoming business/leisure travel sales agents.
As an independent contractor you can work part-time to supplement your current income or make this your full-time career. Salary is commission only with tiered increases based upon performance so you determine your level of success.
- You must be articulate and have superior people skills. A prior sales background and/or strong social networking skills are helpful.
- You must have your own home office with a computer and “RELIABLE” high speed internet access, printer and “RELIABLE” telephone/cell phone service.
- You must have the ability and willingness to learn new systems and software.
- Prior business/leisure travel sales experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Upon signing an independent contractor agreement there is an initial fee of less than $150.00 for your certification and access to required databases and web sites. Included in this fee is 2 hours of initial training to get you started on your new career. Additional on-going training is available as needed to ensure your success. You will also receive 200 free business cards on us.
- YOU MUST BE WILLING TO SUBMIT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
If this describes you, what are you waiting for? Please reply to Info@adventurUStravel.com with your resume and a paragraph describing why your skills and abilities make you the ideal candidate for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Every day is a travel day!